Moksha Digital is specializing in producing the state of the art Solutions, catering to Hospitals. The Solution suite consists of products and services that streamline the Radiology operations of a hospital.
The solution caters broadly in the areas of Image Archival, and Reading and Reporting for Radiologists. The solution offers seamless viewing to Radiologists and Clinicians across the hospital thus eliminating the need for films. The state of the art mobility portion of the solution caters to viewing on handheld devices such as iPad or Android based tablets. The collaborative sets of tools allow Radiologists and the Ordering Physicians Collaborate in Real time if needed. Our Radiology Information System caters to complex workflow requirements of a typical hospital bringing in efficiencies in the areas of Patient Registration, Scheduling, Ordering services and Billing. The goal of the RIS is to bring orders of efficiencies to increase throughput and reduce errors and improve overall quality in Radiology operations.
The solution brings state of the art advanced 3D and organ specific Radiology requirements, Scalable high volume throughput throughout the hospital support for wide variety of Imaging equipment all on a single platform.
The flexibility of the solution which is hardware agnostic and cloud ready is a delight to the IT Administration, which is next generation thus catering to a complex set of tomorrows requirements such as Cloud deployments, BYOD.
- Hard copy (film) replacement
- Seamless integration with EMR and HIS to provide a unified platform for complete patient workflow
- Effective collaborative diagnosis
- Viewing Clinical images on tablets
- Advanced visualization on a single platform
- Automated processes for optimized scheduling of resources
- High User-satisfaction and technology acceptance
- Increased efficiency in image analysis and report filling
- Business value added in a short time
- Optimized image handling in limited resources
- Web-optimized clinical images on any handheld
- Scope to reach larger network of referral base
- Cost-effective solution in terms of capital and maintenance cost
- Turnkey solution in cloud-computing and storage
- Significant growth opportunities with Multi-Departmental (MD) PACS
- Web-based Zero-footprint image viewer for quick access without any installs serving multiple scenarios including Tele-Radiology
- State of the art VNA storage, which removes the complexity of the backend from the end user
- Advanced visualization catering to specific sub-specialties such as the Brain, Heart or the Liver