Moksha Digital offers its flagship product CuriePACS. Our product will provide the enterprise with significant growth opportunities. CuriePACS becomes the backbone for integrating image and clinical data with EHR hence bridging the gap between referring physicians and radiologists. CuriePACS uses state of the art storage management software to receive images from any DICOM compliant or non-DICOM modalities and stores it in a lossless format at all times. The images captured from the device are instantaneously available at multiple viewers, thus allowing physicians to concur with radiologists for better diagnosis without losing valuable patient time.
Our product will store data in a VNA format. Internationally certified (US FDA approved) and complaint with international standards (DICOM, HL7 & HIPAA).It is platform independent with support for windows, LINUX and MAC operating systems.
- Accurate diagnosis with comprehensive imaging tools such as zoom, pan, windowing and advanced visualization tools such as MPR, Fusion and more.
- Streamlines Storage and makes available priors to Radiologists and Clinicians.
- Caters to compliance requirement of hospitals where storage is mandated for at least 5 years.
- High quality images coupled with inputs from the physician lead to better care of patients while shortening the wait times for the patients.
- At-least 20% of higher throughput in the Radiology department with better utilization of radiologist’s time and equipment.